|We want you to be happy with your purchase from FEWmart.com. If you are not completely satisfied, just call us-we promise to make the return process as quick and convenient as possible for you!|
- All return requests must be made within 45 days of invoice.
- Approved returns must be in new, unused condition and still in the original packaging.
- A restocking fee may apply to some returns.
- For Items Delivered via UPS/Fed Ex Ground: Please contact us and your local UPS/Fed Ex Ground carrier office. No returns will be accepted without an RA number.
- For Items Delivered Through All Other Carriers: The carrier who delivers merchandise to your door is responsible for loss and damages. Acceptance of the shipment by the transportation company is acknowledgment that the articles delivered (or picked up) by them were in good condition and properly packed. Before signing the delivery receipt, inspect for any shortage or damage and note the nature and extent of the shortage or damage on the freight bill. If concealed damage or noted damage has occurred, save the shipping cartons and packaging. You must request an inspection by the carrier immediately and file a claim after inspection to rectify damages to your product. You may confirm claim damages by certified mail with return receipt requested within 15 days. Your Product Consultant will be happy to assist you in filing your claim. Please do NOT return damaged items as they cannot be accepted without an RA number.
Items Shipped In Error
- If you receive an incorrect item due to an error by FEWmart.com, call your Product Consultant at 800-xxx-xxxx as soon as you receive the incorrect item to report the issue.
- We will make arrangements for the return of your item and for the shipment of the new item to you.
- A defective item is any product that does not work properly upon receipt of the package (see Damaged Items for items damaged during shipping).
- Call your Product Consultant at 800-xxx-xxxx as soon as you receive the defective item to report the issue.
- We will make arrangements for the return of your item and for the shipment of the new item to you at no charge.
- Note: Items that become defective during normal use of the product may be covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Call your Product Consultant at 800-xxx-xxxx for more information.
|Unfortunately, we cannot accept the return of the following items:|
- Custom-manufactured products (e.g. some table linens, furniture, signs, doors and more)
- Specially-ordered items (e.g. items sourced from other manufacturers, standard product upgrades)
- Items that are in used condition
Questions? How Can We Help?
|Please contact us with any questions or concerns.|
- By Phone: 800-xxx-xxxx
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org